Check-in time is 7:30 am.
THIS CLASS IS TWO DAYS:
BOTH DAYS 8 am to 6 pm
Must attend both days for full credit.
145 Trademark Dr.
Buda, TX 78610
18-Hr Commercial Plbg Code (UPC, IPC, Fuel Gas) is required by the Texas State Plumbing Board for those planning on taking the Journeyman's license exam (Section 363.12). PHCC is a TSBPE authorized provider of this training. 1 Hr each day for lunch on your own.
*NO LONGER ACCEPTING CHECKS AT THE DOOR. CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY*
DISCOUNTED BUDA HOTEL RATES: Mention PHCC for SPECIAL PRICING ON ROOM RATES!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites $99 512-295-8040
Hampton Inn Buda. $99 512-295-4900
Fairfield Inn & Suites $91 512-295-1600
Comfort Suites $79 512-295-8600
Following guidance by the CDC and Texas Governor Abbott on Phase 2 of Reopening Texas, we are able to resume in-person classes in select locations with limited seating and extensive social distancing practices consistent with state and national guidelines this Saturday, May 30th.
As part of a thoughtful, phased reopening, the safety and health of our members, students, and staff is our number one priority. As always, your safety and the safety of our staff will continue to be at the heart of everything we do. We ask that you are patient with us as we get used to our new normal and new protocols and procedures now required for each and every one of our in-person classes.
- Pre-registration & Pre-payment is now REQUIRED in an attempt to limit the exchange of germs. If you’re not feeling well, please reschedule.
- Protective Wear—All students and course instructors are required to wear face coverings during every course. Students without required PPE will NOT be allowed to sit for the course and will NOT receive course credit. Instructors will also wear disposable gloves.
- Increased Cleanings—Training locations will be frequently cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Wellness Checks—Students will participate in wellness screens as part of the check-in process. Instructors will perform a body temperature reading PRIOR to the student entering the classroom. Any readings of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or more will be documented as a fever and the student will NOT be allowed to sit for the course and will NOT receive course credit.
- Social Distancing—Every other chair is left open to maintain appropriate distancing. Students will also be asked to remain 6ft apart during the check-in process.
We are carefully following the CDC & Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s recommendations and protocols. Up-to-date advice from the CDC & Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas can be found here:
Should there be any changes to the current status from the CDC and local Health Authorities, we will follow this and implement all appropriate instructions and recommendations.
Thank you for your understanding and patience,