TSBPE has temporarily allowed Live Online Virtual Webinars for the delivery of most required courses as a result of physical meeting limitations from the Coronavirus pandemic.
We are pleased to now offer a true online interactive experience which includes seeing and speaking with your instructor, being able to ask questions verbally or via the course chat function, being able to download the entire CE book beforehand, and all from the comfort of your home or office!
What Are The Technology Requirements For Live Courses Online?
Ours is a truly interactive learning environment which requires up-to-date technology to work properly:
· Each participant should have basic computer proficiency.
· The course should be accessed via a computer, laptop or tablet (phone will limit view of materials).
· The computer should have a functioning microphone, speakers, webcam, and internet access. The webcam must be on and functioning the entire duration of the course or credit will not be transferred to TSBPE.
· Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat will be required to view the downloaded course materials.
· The Zoom app will be used for our live portion of the course (download & test here).
How Does A Live Online Course Work & What Should I Do?
· Register and prepay for the course on this page (all online courses require prepayment).
· We will mail the required textbook to you before the course via USPS Priority Mail.
· You should download the materials to be covered well before the course.
· On the day of your scheduled online course, login and join meeting from the link provided in the confirmation email approximately 15-30 minutes beforehand to check-in with instructor and prepare for the interactive presentation. Please be prepared to present a photo ID and your plumbing license at the start of check-in. The meeting will automatically be locked and you will be unable to join past the start time.
· You will be asked to interact with the instructor throughout the course (with scheduled breaks) and must remain visible in order to obtain course credit.
· Your completion credit will be electronically reported to the TSBPE within two days.